The 2010 Green Faire will be held at the Jurupa Mountains Cultural Center the weekend of May 14th, and it promises to have something for anyone interested in cacti, succulents and other plants and trees. Start planning now — local plant societies and related groups will be selling literally hundreds of amazing specimens, along with sharing care and growing advice. Click to the jump to find out what both sellers and societies will be offering.
- BUY PLANTS direct from local growers, including rare and unusual succulents and cacti, irises, pelargoniums, fruit trees, and many more.
- THE 35th ANNUAL GATES CACTUS & SUCCULENT SOCIETY Judged Show will feature more than 500 rare and exotic examples; on display Saturday only.
- PLANT ADVICE from members of the Gates Cactus & Succulent Society, local Master Gardeners, the Inland Iris Society, Riverside Waste Management, and others.
- GRANITE HILL GARDEN NURSERY will offer a wide array of rare and unusual cacti and succulents.
- SPECIAL KIDS TABLE offers children the chance to create their own succulent gardens for $1.00.
2010 GREEN FAIRE Friday and Saturday, May 14th and 15th, 2010, 9am to 5pm; Jurupa Mountains Cultural Center; 7621 Granite Hill Dr., Riverside CA; for information call 951-685-5818, or go to http://www.gatescss.org
See you there!